Baked Rigatoni Primavera
- 1 of 6 Coat 11-3/4 x7-1/2 x2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 6 Cook rigatoni following package directions; drain and return to pot.
- 3 of 6 Saute onion in oil in large nonstick skillet 3 minutes. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid, tomato sauce, basil, oregano, salt and pepper, breaking up tomatoes. Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes until slightly thickened.
- 4 of 6 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 5 of 6 Stir in spinach, corn, peas. Cook 5 minutes until spinach wilts. Add vegetable mixture and ricotta cheese to drained pasta. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- 6 of 6 Bake in 375 degree F oven 25 minutes until cheese is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 564 mg sodium, 16 mg chol., 18 g pro., 358 kcal cal., 8 g Fat, total, 57 g carb.