- 1 of 5 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add onion and garlic; saute 1 to 2 minutes. Add sausages; cook, breaking up meat with wooden spoon, about 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- 2 of 5 Meanwhile, place the sun-dried tomatoes in a heatproof cup. Cover with boiling water; let stand for 10 minutes or until softened. Drain well. Cut into strips.
- 3 of 5 Add the chicken broth to the skillet; cook over high heat until reduced by half and slightly thickened, 8 to 10 minutes. Add sun-dried tomatoes, green peas and basil. Cover and turn off heat.
- 4 of 5 Meanwhile, cook tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- 5 of 5 Stir Parmesan cheese and cream into sauce in skillet. Bring to boiling over medium heat; cook 2 to 3 minutes. Toss with hot tortellini in serving bowl.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 22 g Fat, total, 67 mg chol., 919 mg sodium, 440 kcal cal., 21 g pro., 40 g carb.