- 1 of 7 Whirl tofu and oil in processor until smooth. Add basil, nuts, juice, salt, pepper. Whirl to chop basil until combined, 1 minute. Transfer to bowl.
- 2 of 7 Squeeze excess liquid from spinach. Stir into tofu mixture.
- 3 of 7 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 oversize muffin tins (3-1/2 x 1-3/4 to 2-inch) with nonstick cooking spray, for total of 12 indentations or cups.
- 4 of 7 Spoon 1 tablespoon tomato sauce into bottom of each muffin cup.
- 5 of 7 Mix remaining tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and water in large bowl. Divide in half into 2 bowls. Add half the noodle pieces to each bowl.
- 6 of 7 Divide noodle mixture from one bowl equally into cups. Divide tofu mixture among muffin cups. Top with noodle mixture from second bowl. Cover with greased sheet of foil.
- 7 of 7 Bake in 350 degrees F oven 45 to 50 minutes, until knife is easily inserted into each cup. Cool slightly on rack. Run knife around inside of each cup. Invert onto platter and serve. .
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 0 mg chol., 1 g sat. fat, 3 g fiber, 631 mg sodium, 7 g pro., 159 kcal cal., 6 g Fat, total, 21 g carb.