Mushroom Ravioli With Roasted-garlic Cream Sauce
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Cut off top of stem end of garlic head. Place head in middle of 9 x 9-inch square aluminum foil. Drizzle oil over exposed garlic bulbs. Tent foil around garlic; seal securely.
- 3 of 5 Bake in 350 degree F oven for 1 hour or until garlic is knife-tender. When head of garlic is cool enough to handle, squeeze garlic out of skins into medium-size skillet.
- 4 of 5 Stir cream into garlic in skillet. Simmer 10 minutes or until reduced by one-third. Add salt and pepper. Puree in blender, 1 to 2 minutes. Return to skillet. Add basil.
- 5 of 5 Place cooked ravioli in medium-size bowl. Add sauce; toss to coat ravioli. Serve. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 1 g fiber, 477 mg sodium, 481 kcal cal., 11 g pro., 30 g carb., 37 g Fat, total, 120 mg chol., 22 g sat. fat