- 1 of 5 Combine tenders, teriyaki sauce and pepper flakes in plastic bag.
- 2 of 5 Meanwhile, bring 4 cups water to boiling in large saucepan. Add carrots; cover and cook 3 minutes.
- 3 of 5 Uncover; add broccoli, chicken with teriyaki sauce and noodles (omit seasoning packets); cook, covered, 4 minutes, stirring once to break apart noodles and turn chicken.
- 4 of 5 Mix 2 tablespoons water with cornstarch in small bowl. Add to pot; stir until thickened and chicken is cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 5 of 5 Transfer to large bowl. Top with peanuts. Serve warm.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 3 g sat. fat, 63 mg chol., 14 g Fat, total, 41 g carb., 32 g pro., 1030 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 418 kcal cal.