Pasta Salad With Ham And Cheese
- 1 of 5 Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; cool.
- 2 of 5 Mix pasta with tomatoes, sweet peppers and carrot in large bowl.
- 3 of 5 Mix together lemon juice, olive oil, sugar, salt, celery seeds and pepper in small bowl. Whisk in mayonnaise until smooth.
- 4 of 5 Fold ham, cheese and mayonnaise dressing into pasta and vegetables until evenly coated.
- 5 of 5 Refrigerate, covered, at least 3 hours, preferably overnight. Can be prepared up to 2 days ahead. Makes 18 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 18
Per Serving: 211 kcal cal., 423 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 3 g sat. fat, 19 mg chol., 8 g Fat, total, 25 g carb., 10 g pro.