Penne With Vodka Sauce
- 1 of 6 Bring large pot of lightly salted water to boiling.
- 2 of 6 Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 10 minutes, until softened, adding water if needed to prevent sticking. Add Canadian bacon and vodka; cook 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium.
- 3 of 6 Add pasta to boiling water; cook until al dente, tender yet firm.
- 4 of 6 Meanwhile, add tomatoes, tomato sauce, olives, sugar, salt and pepper to skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring, 12 minutes.
- 5 of 6 Drain pasta; transfer to bowl.
- 6 of 6 Add Parmesan, half-and-half and basil to skillet; heat through. Toss with hot pasta. Serve.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 2 g sat. fat, 919 mg sodium, 3 g fiber, 397 kcal cal., 63 g carb., 17 g pro., 13 mg chol., 7 g Fat, total