- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 350 degrees .
- 2 of 6 Cook noodles following package directions. Drain and reserve.
- 3 of 6 Meanwhile, heat oil on medium-high in a nonstick skillet. Add ground beef, onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat for 6 minutes until beef is no longer pink. Drain off excess liquid. Stir in oregano, salt, soup, 1/3 cup water and noodles.
- 4 of 6 Take off the heat and add half of the cheese. Spoon into 11 x 7-inch baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes until bubbly.
- 5 of 6 Allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- 6 of 6 Makes 4 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 4