Roasted Vegetable Primavera
- 1 of 8 Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly coat the bottom of a large roasting pan with nonstick vegetable-oil cooking spray.
- 2 of 8 Place the dried mushrooms in a small bowl. Pour hot water over dried mushrooms and let sit until softened, about 15 minutes.
- 3 of 8 Place the zucchini, sweet peppers, white mushrooms, onion and garlic in the prepared roasting pan; add the olive oil and toss to coat the vegetables. Sprinkle with the fennel seeds and half of the salt.
- 4 of 8 Bake in 450 degree F oven, turning every 10 minutes, for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- 5 of 8 Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
- 6 of 8 Meanwhile, drain the softened dried mushrooms, reserving 1/2 cup of the soaking liquid. Whisk together the reserved 1/2 cup soaking liquid, milk, flour and remaining salt in a small bowl.
- 7 of 8 Pour into a medium-size saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until thickened, about 3 minutes. Stir in the Parmesan cheese and the drained mushrooms.
- 8 of 8 Toss together the cooked pasta, roasted vegetables and sauce in large bowl. Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 708 mg sodium, 9 mg chol., 8 g Fat, total, 84 g carb., 21 g pro., 484 kcal cal.