Salmon with Cappellini
- 1 of 7 In small bowl, whisk together broth, teriyaki, vinegar, ginger, garlic, scallions, sugar, lime rind and juice. Pour into plastic food-storage bag or glass dish. Make several lengthwise cuts into flesh side of salmon, cutting to skin but not through. Place in bag or flesh side down in dish. Seal bag; turn to coat. Marinate 15 minutes.
- 2 of 7 Bring large pot of lightly salted water to boiling. Cover broiler-pan rack with foil. Place in oven 3 inches from heat. Heat broiler.
- 3 of 7 Carefully remove salmon from marinade and place, skin side down, on foil. Reserve marinade.
- 4 of 7 Broil salmon 10 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- 5 of 7 Transfer marinade to small saucepan; stir in cornstarch. Bring to boiling over medium-high heat, about 5 minutes; boil 2 minutes to thicken.
- 6 of 7 Meanwhile, add cappellini to boiling salted water; cook 2 minutes. Add snow peas; cook 2 minutes. Place baby spinach in large colander; drain pasta into colander over spinach, wilting spinach. Transfer cappellini mixture to serving bowl.
- 7 of 7 Remove salmon from broiler. Using fork, remove salmon from skin in pieces. Add salmon to pasta in bowl. Pour marinade over top; toss. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 4 mg chol., 4 g fiber, 622 mg sodium, 51 g carb., 0 g sat. fat, 1 g Fat, total, 263 kcal cal., 13 g pro.