Scallops And Walnut Pesto Over Cappellini
Cappellini and Scallops:
- 1 of 1 Bring large pot of water to boiling for cappellini.
- 1 of 1 In food processor, coarsely chop walnuts. Add parsley, Parmesan, oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pulse until well combined and walnuts are finely chopped.
Cappellini and Scallops
- 1 of 3 Add cappellini to boiling water. Cook 4 to 6 minutes following package directions.
- 2 of 3 In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add scallops and herbs de Provene; saute 3 minutes. Add wine; cook 1 minute. Remove from heat. Drain cappellini.
- 3 of 3 In large bowl, toss scallops with any pan liquid with cappellini and walnut pesto. Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 81 mg chol., 4 g sat. fat, 67 g carb., 25 g Fat, total, 699 kcal cal., 45 g pro., 728 mg sodium, 5 g fiber