Shrimp Lo Mein (China)
- 1 of 5 In small bowl, whisk together 1 cup water, the broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, oyster sauce and ginger for sauce.
- 2 of 5 Cook fettuccine following package directions. Drain. In large bowl, toss with sesame oil.
- 3 of 5 Heat wok or large skillet over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Add shrimp; stir-fry until pink and cooked, 3 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon to plate.
- 4 of 5 Add remaining oil. Add scallions, garlic, snap peas and red peppers to wok; stir-fry 5 minutes. Add sauce; bring to a simmer and cook 30 seconds.
- 5 of 5 Stir in sprouts, then fettuccine and shrimp; mix to thoroughly coat and heat through, about 1 minute. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 1381 mg sodium, 45 g carb., 25 g pro., 342 kcal cal., 1 g sat. fat, 135 mg chol., 8 g Fat, total, 4 g fiber