Skillet Noodle Lasagna
- 1 of 5 Cook noodles for 8 minutes, following package directions. Drain.
- 2 of 5 Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix together cottage cheese and spinach.
- 3 of 5 Spread 1 cup pasta sauce over bottom of large (12-inch) skillet. Evenly arrange one-third of cooked noodles over sauce. Spoon half of remaining sauce over noodles. Top with another third of noodles. Spread cottage cheese mixture over noodles. Sprinkle 1 cup cheese blend over cottage cheese. Top with remaining noodles; spread with remaining sauce.
- 4 of 5 Cover skillet. Bring to rapid hard simmer over high heat. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 10 minutes.
- 5 of 5 Sprinkle remaining pizza cheese blend and grated Parmesan over top. Cover and simmer 2 minutes. Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes. Makes 8 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 9 g sat. fat, 4 g fiber, 33 g carb., 23 g pro., 33 mg chol., 17 g Fat, total, 377 kcal cal., 1261 mg sodium