Slow-Cooker Mac & Cheese
- 1 of 5 Coat inside of slow-cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Combine macaroni, cheddar, Gruyere and American cheeses,
- 3 of 5 milk and evaporated milk in slow-cooker bowl; stir well and cover; cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 4 hours.
- 4 of 5 When there is 30 minutes cook time remaining, stir in Worcestershire, mustard, salt and pepper.
- 5 of 5 Melt butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in panko and cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until toasted and golden. Sprinkle over Mac & Cheese and serve immediately.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 71 mg chol., 17 g sat. fat, 25 g Fat, total, 1 g fiber, 646 mg sodium, 24 g pro., 35 g carb., 452 kcal cal.