- 1 of 5 Saute onion and garlic in oil in nonstick saucepan 5 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce, basil, salt and sugar. Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
- 2 of 5 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pasta shells according to package directions. Drain and rinse with water.
- 3 of 5 Combine ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan and parsley in a bowl.
- 4 of 5 Spread 1 cup sauce over bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Stuff each shell with 1 tablespoon cheese mixture; place in single layer over sauce. Spread remaining sauce over shells. Cover with foil.
- 5 of 5 Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 48 mg chol., 17 g Fat, total, 57 g carb., 38 g pro., 544 kcal cal., 789 mg sodium