- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 In medium-size bowl, stir together Alfredo sauce, 2 cups water and pepper. Pour 1 cup sauce mixture into bottom of 2-1/2-quart shallow casserole. Arrange half the tortellini (uncooked) in a single layer over sauce (see photo 1); sprinkle with chopped broccoli. Pour 1-1/2 cups sauce over top. Repeat layering remaining tortellini and remaining sauce. Cover with foil.
- 3 of 5 Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes. Remove from oven. Heat broiler.
- 4 of 5 In small bowl, stir together bread crumbs and olive oil until evenly coated. Sprinkle crumbs on top.
- 5 of 5 Place casserole under broiler about 4 inches from heat until crumbs are golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Makes 8 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 32 g Fat, total, 14 g pro., 31 g carb., 467 kcal cal., 2 g fiber, 945 mg sodium, 68 mg chol., 14 g sat. fat