Peach Melba Ice Cream Cake
- 1 of 5 Place crushed cookies in a large bowl; stir in butter until thoroughly combined. Press mixture into the bottom and partially up the side of a 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- 2 of 5 Place raspberries, 2 tbsp of the sugar and the cornstarch in a small saucepan. Over medium heat, bring to a gentle simmer; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Strain and let cool.
- 3 of 5 Stir 1/3 cup of the raspberry puree into softened ice cream and swirl. Spoon into springform pan and level off with a small spatula. Freeze overnight.
- 4 of 5 Remove cake from freezer and let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Toss peaches with remaining 1 tbsp sugar; fan over top. Wrap sides of pan in a warm damp towel. Run a spatula around sides; carefully remove side of pan.
- 5 of 5 Garnish with toasted almonds and serve with remaining raspberry puree.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 12 g sat. fat, 38 g carb., 89 mg chol., 376 kcal cal., 23 g Fat, total, 136 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 6 g pro.