Peanut Pork and Noodles
- 1 of 5 In a small bowl, combine vinegar, peanut butter, 3 tbsp water, the soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger and chili paste. Whisk until smooth; set aside.
- 2 of 5 Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Combine pork chops and 1/3 cup of the dressing in a resealable plastic bag. Marinate at least 15 minutes.
- 3 of 5 Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Break up ramen noodles, stir into pot and cook 2 minutes. Add snow peas and bok choy. Return to a boil, cook 1 minute, then drain and rinse in cold water. Drain and place mixture in a large bowl with sliced red pepper.
- 4 of 5 Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes, turning halfway through. Transfer to a cutting board.
- 5 of 5 Toss noodle mixture with remaining dressing and the salt. Slice pork into thin strips and scatter over salad. Sprinkle with peanuts and serve immediately.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 14 g Fat, total, 31 mg chol., 438 kcal cal., 26 g pro., 800 mg sodium, 53 g carb., 7 g fiber, 3 g sat. fat