- 1 of 6 Combine 1 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt in bowl. Cut in cheese and butter with pastry blender until texture of oatmeal.
- 2 of 6 Combine milk, yolk and vanilla in small bowl. Pour into flour mixture; stir just until mixed. If too wet, mix in remaining 1/4 cup flour. Shape into ball; wrap. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 3 of 6 Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 4 of 6 Combine apples, berries, remaining sugar and cornstarch in bowl. Transfer to 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan; press filling down.
- 5 of 6 Roll dough on floured board to 12 x 10-inch rectangle. Trim to 10 x 8-inch rectangle. Cut into eight 8 x 1 1/4-inch strips. Weave strips over top of fruit, 4 strips on each side.
- 6 of 6 Bake for 40 minutes, until browned and bubbling. Serve warm.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 4 g pro., 342 kcal cal., 52 g fiber, 236 mg sodium, 14 g Fat, total, 63 mg chol.