Chocolate Pecan Pie
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Fit the pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate; crimp edges. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- 2 of 5 In a large bowl, beat eggs; beat in flour and then sugar. Continue to beat for 1 minute.
- 3 of 5 Stir in butter and vanilla until completely combined. Fold in chopped pecans and 1 cup of the chocolate chips. Pour into the pie crust.
- 4 of 5 Bake at 325 degrees F for 55 minutes or until edges are golden. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- 5 of 5 Place remaining 1 cup chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe glass bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave for an additional 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Spread melted chocolate over top of pie. Garnish with the remaining pecans. Allow to cool completely.
Servings Per Recipe: 10
Per Serving: 7 g pro., 488 kcal cal., 14 g sat. fat, 75 mg chol., 35 g Fat, total, 40 g carb., 158 mg sodium, 2 g fiber