Coconut Dream Pie
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Mix crumbs, butter, honey and 1 tablespoon sugar in bowl. Press into of 10-inch round pie plate.
- 3 of 5 Bake crust in 425 degrees F oven 10 to 11 minutes, until slightly golden around edges. Remove wire rack; let cool.
- 4 of 5 Mix remaining 3 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch and gelatin in saucepan. Stir in coconut water. Cook over medium heat until thickened, clear and bubbly, 8 minutes. Stir in extract. Let cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- 5 of 5 Once cooled, fold in topping. Spread filling evenly in prepared pie shell. Garnish with toasted coconut. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 2 g pro., 0 g fiber, 180 kcal cal., 115 mg sodium, 6 g sat. fat, 13 mg chol., 8 g Fat, total, 25 g carb.