Creamy Raisin-Date Pie
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 In small microwave-safe bowl, combine raisins, dates, brandy and water. Microwave on high 1 minute to soften raisins.
- 3 of 5 In large bowl, whisk together sour cream, sugar, eggs, cornstarch, vanilla extract, salt and nutmeg until smooth. Add raisin-date mixture and stir to combine. Pour into graham cracker piecrust.
- 4 of 5 Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F; bake 30 minutes or until center is just set.
- 5 of 5 Remove pie to wire rack; let cool. Serve slightly warm, at room temperature or chilled.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 377 kcal cal., 5 g pro., 291 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 117 mg chol., 8 g sat. fat, 50 g carb., 17 g Fat, total