Debbi's New York-Style Cheesecake
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Lightly butter sides and bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- 2 of 6 Combine 1/2 cup of toffee bits, gingersnap crumbs and butter in small bowl until well blended. Press mixture evenly over the bottom and 1-1/2 inches up side of prepared springform pan. Refrigerate while preparing batter.
- 3 of 6 Beat together cream cheese and sugar in large bowl just until smooth.
- 4 of 6 Beat in eggs, one at a time, on low speed, just until blended, scraping down side of bowl as needed. Add sour cream and vanilla; beat until smooth. Pour into prepared crust.
- 5 of 6 Fill 2-quart baking dish halfway with hot water. Place on lowest rack setting in oven. Position other rack in center of oven.
- 6 of 6 Bake cheesecake on center rack above water in 300 degrees F oven for 1-1/4 hours. Turn oven off; leave cake in oven with door closed for another 30 minutes. Remove to wire rack and cool to room temperature, for about 1 hour. Cover with foil. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Remove side of pan. Cut into slices, wiping blade clean after each slice.
- 1 of 1 Warm caramel sauce in small saucepan. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup toffee bits. Spoon sauce over individual slices of cheesecake.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 33 g Fat, total, 58 g carb., 7 g pro., 552 kcal cal., 459 mg sodium, 125 mg chol.