Easy Pumpkin Pie
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Fit one piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate. Set aside.
- 2 of 6 Using a 1-inch star-shaped cookie cutter, cut out 50 stars from second crust; place on a baking sheet and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 3 of 6 In a large bowl, beat pumpkin pie filling, eggs and condensed milk until smooth. Spoon into pie crust.
- 4 of 6 Brush edge of pie with egg mixture. Overlap pastry stars around edge. brush with egg mixture; sprinkle with sugar.
- 5 of 6 Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes. Reduce oven to 350 degrees F and cover edge with foil. Bake for an additional 45 minutes.
- 6 of 6 Cool pie completely on wire rack. Refrigerate overnight or until chilled. Serve with Brandied Whipped Cream, if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 6 g pro., 59 g carb., 377 mg sodium, 416 kcal cal., 3 g fiber, 17 g Fat, total, 79 mg chol.