Individual Fruit Tarts
- 1 of 2 In bowl, beat together cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of the sugar and vanilla until smooth. Place orange juice in a small measuring cup and sprinkle gelatin over the top. Microwave on high for 15 seconds. Stir to dissolve. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 2 of 2 In a second medium-size bowl, beat cream until foamy. Gradually add remaining 3 tablespoons sugar; beat on high until soft peaks form. Beat in cooled gelatin; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 1 of 3 Spread 1 teaspoon orange marmalade in each shell. Place a generous 1/3 cup of cream cheese mixture into each shell, mounding with a spatula.
- 2 of 3 Arrange fruit slices and berries on top. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes until firm.
- 3 of 3 Heat remaining marmalade over low heat until melted. Allow to cool slightly. Brush tarts with the cooled marmalade. Chill for 30 minutes. Makes 6 tarts.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 1 g fiber, 424 kcal cal., 54 g carb., 5 g pro., 99 mg chol., 23 g Fat, total, 13 g sat. fat, 151 mg sodium