- 1 of 5 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Unfold 1 pastry round. Fit into 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
- 2 of 5 Bake shell in 400 degree F oven 5 minutes or until set. Remove pan from oven. Leave oven temperature at 400 degrees F.
- 3 of 5 Combine raspberries, blackberries, sugar (amount depending on tartness of berries), cornstarch, ginger and lime zest in large bowl. Spoon berry filling into tart shell.
- 4 of 5 Unfold remaining piecrust. Trim to 8-inch round; reserve scraps for another use. Sprinkle pastry round evenly with almonds; press almonds into dough. Cut round into V-shape strips; position over berry filling.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 400 degree F oven for 30 minutes or until the filling is bubbly and pastry is golden brown. Remove pan to a wire rack to cool. Makes 10 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 10
Per Serving: 0 mg chol., 9 g Fat, total, 124 mg sodium, 218 kcal cal., 32 g carb., 2 g pro.