Lemon Cloud Pie
- 1 of 5 Beat together the pudding mix, sugar, 1/4 cup of the water and the egg in a medium-size saucepan. Mix in the remaining water until well blended.
- 2 of 5 Place saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring, until mixture comes to a full boil.
- 3 of 5 Remove saucepan from heat. Let cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- 4 of 5 When completely cooled, whisk lightly. Then fold in whipped topping and coconut until evenly mixed.
- 5 of 5 Spread the filling in the crumb crust. Refrigerate until set, about 40 minutes. Makes 8 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 307 mg sodium, 278 kcal cal., 2 g pro., 44 g carb., 2 g Fat, total, 27 mg chol., 3 g sat. fat