New York-Style Cheesecake
- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Wrap outside of 9-inch springform pan with aluminum foil.
- 1 of 1 Combine the graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl; stir in butter until well blended. Press the crumb mixture over bottom and halfway up the sides of the springform pan.
- 1 of 2 Beat together cream cheese, sugar and flour on medium speed in a large bowl until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add the heavy cream; beat for 30 seconds. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla, orange and lemon rinds, and salt until well combined. Scrape filling into the prepared springform pan, smoothing top with spatula. Place springform pan in large baking pan on oven shelf. Pour enough hot water into larger pan to come halfway up sides of springform pan.
- 2 of 2 Bake in 325 degree oven for 1-1/2 hours or until center is set. Remove springform pan from water bath. Leave oven on.
- 1 of 3 Stir together the sour cream, sugar and vanilla in small bowl. Pour over top of cake and spread evenly with spatula.
- 2 of 3 Return springform pan to water bath. Bake in 325 degree oven for another 15 minutes or until the topping is set. Remove the springform pan from the water bath; carefully remove aluminum foil from springform pan. Run knife around edge of cake. Cool pan on wire rack. Cover pan and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- 3 of 3 To serve, remove side of springform pan. Makes 16 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Per Serving: 17 g sat. fat, 28 g Fat, total, 133 mg chol., 7 g pro., 28 g carb., 0 g fiber, 392 kcal cal., 284 mg sodium