- 1 of 6 Combine flour, yeast, sugar and salt in large bowl. Stir in water and olive oil until mixture comes together.
- 2 of 6 Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface. Knead 10 minutes. Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
- 3 of 6 Combine mozzarella, basil, red and green pepper, corn, salt and pepper in medium-size bowl.
- 4 of 6 Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place oven rack in bottom position. Divide dough into 8 equal pieces. Keeping unused pieces covered, roll each piece into 6-inch round. Sprinkle large baking pan with cornmeal. Arrange rounds on pan.
- 5 of 6 Spread pepper mixture over rounds. Top with tomatoes and Parmesan.
- 6 of 6 Bake in 425 degree F oven on bottom rack for 15 to 20 minutes or until topping is heated through and crust is browned. Makes 8 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 8