Plum and Blueberry Galette
- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 375 degrees . Line a large baking sheet with nonstick foil. Prepare Filling: In a medium-size bowl, toss together the plums, blueberries, granulated sugar and cornstarch. Set aside.
- 1 of 4 In a large bowl, combine piecrust mix, granulated sugar, ginger and 1/3 cup water. Stir until mixture begins to come together, then roll out to a 13-inch circle on a lightly floured surface. Carefully roll up onto rolling pin and transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- 2 of 4 Spoon filling onto center of crust, leaving a 3-inch border all around. Fold edge of crust partway over plum mixture. Brush with beaten egg.
- 3 of 4 Bake galette at 375 degrees for 35 minutes, until crust is browned and center bubbly (some juices may leak out of the crust). Run a thin spatula under galette, then carefully transfer to a serving platter, using 2 spatulas to balance.
- 4 of 4 In a small bowl, mix together the confectioners sugar and 1 tablespoon water. Drizzle over galette and serve.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 9 g Fat, total, 3 g pro., 37 g carb., 18 mg chol., 2 g sat. fat, 232 kcal cal., 1 g fiber, 202 mg sodium