Rich 'n' Creamy Pear Pie
- 1 of 6 Unfold pie shell; ease into 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Trim overhang to fit. Brush bottom with egg white.
- 2 of 6 Place baking sheet in oven. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 3 of 6 Stir together sour cream, eggs, granulated sugar and vanilla in small bowl. Crumble together brown sugar, crumbs and butter in small bowl.
- 4 of 6 Peel, halve and core pears. Cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange slices in crust in 2 concentric rings, overlapping slightly.
- 5 of 6 Pour sour cream mixture over pears. Sprinkle with crumb topping.
- 6 of 6 Bake tart on heated baking sheet in 400 degree F oven for 40 minutes or until cream is set and top is lightly golden. Makes 8 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 33 g carb., 16 g Fat, total, 285 kcal cal., 3 g pro., 5 g sat. fat, 75 mg chol., 194 mg sodium, 1 g fiber