Grilled Mango BBQ Pizza
- 1 of 6 Heat gas grill to medium or prepare charcoal grill with medium-hot coals.
- 2 of 6 Coat a 12-inch perforated pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. Roll dough out to a 12-inch circle. Place on prepared pizza pan. Put on grill rack and close lid of grill. Grill for 5 minutes. Check bottom of pizza. If getting too dark lower heat to medium-low.
- 3 of 6 Open grill. Spread dough with barbecue sauce and sprinkle evenly with the cheese. Scatter the Canadian bacon and mango slices over the top.
- 4 of 6 Grill for 5 to 7 minutes more, until crust is lightly browned and cheese melted.
- 5 of 6 Gently slide pizza onto a cutting board.
- 6 of 6 Allow pizza to cool slightly before cutting into slices.
Easy Does It:
- 1 of 1 You can also make pizza directly on grill rackheat grill and grease rack. Slide rolled-out dough from pan directly onto rack; cover grill. Cook 5 minutes, flip dough, add toppings and cook, covered, 5 more minutes.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 7 g Fat, total, 35 g carb., 10 g pro., 227 kcal cal., 3 g sat. fat, 19 mg chol., 558 mg sodium, 1 g fiber