Meat Lovers Deep Dish Pizza
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly coat a 10-inch deep dish pizza pan with olive oil.
- 2 of 5 Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Crumble in the ground beef and sausage; season with the Italian seasoning and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Set aside.
- 3 of 5 On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to form a circle slightly larger than the pan. Place dough in prepared pan, pressing excess dough to the sides.
- 4 of 5 Layer 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, reserved meat mixture, pepper and sauce onto dough. Bake at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Bake an additional 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- 5 of 5 Use a sharp knife to cut into 8 slices, then remove with pie server or spatula.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 768 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 7 g sat. fat, 49 mg chol., 29 g carb., 19 g Fat, total, 350 kcal cal., 19 g pro.