Smoky Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 425 degrees .
- 2 of 6 Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil, onion and green pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- 3 of 6 Spray a 16 x 12-inch baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll pizza crust and stretch out to 1 inch from edge of baking sheet. Bake at 425 degrees for 12 minutes. Remove from oven.
- 4 of 6 Heat broiler. Season steaks with salt and pepper. Broil for 7 to 8 minutes, turning after 4 minutes, until internal temperature of steaks registers 135 degrees on an instant-read thermometer for medium-rare. Let rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice 1 steak; reserve second steak for another use (such as steak salad).
- 5 of 6 Spread mustard over crust. Scatter 11/2 cups of both cheeses, the onions, peppers and steak slices over the top. Sprinkle remaining cheese over pizza.
- 6 of 6 Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, until heated through and cheese is melted. Cut into 8 pieces and serve immediately.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 1 g fiber, 20 g pro., 31 g carb., 371 kcal cal., 9 g sat. fat, 19 g Fat, total, 55 mg chol., 702 mg sodium