Smoky Vegetable Pizza
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 500 degrees F. Coat a 14-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic, broccoli rabe, red pepper, onion, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3 of 5 On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough into a 14-inch circle. Gently roll up onto a lightly floured rolling pin and unroll onto prepared pizza pan.
- 4 of 5 Spread sauce over dough to within 1/2 inch of edge. Sprinkle 1-1/2 cups of cheese over sauce. Evenly spoon the vegetables over cheese. Scatter the remaining cheese over vegetables. Bake at 500 degrees F for 18 to 20 minutes or until nicely browned on bottom.
- 5 of 5 Cool slightly and cut into 8 slices; serve.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 644 mg sodium, 275 kcal cal., 12 g pro., 31 g carb., 13 g Fat, total, 22 mg chol., 4 g sat. fat, 2 g fiber