Steak and Cheese Melt Pizza
- 1 of 5 Heat broiler. Coat broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and 1/2 teaspoon steak seasoning. Cook about 10 minutes or until translucent and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- 3 of 5 While onions are cooking, season steaks with remaining 3/4 teaspoon steak seasoning. Broil for 2 minutes per side. Remove from broiler and slice thinly against the grain.
- 4 of 5 Place pizza crust on the broiler pan and spread with mustard. Sprinkle half of the Cheddar and provolone over the top; top with sliced steak and onions. Sprinkle remaining cheeses over steak. Broil about 1 minute or until cheese melts and steak is heated.
- 5 of 5 Remove to cutting board and cut into six slices.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 10 g sat. fat, 79 mg chol., 34 g pro., 490 kcal cal., 23 g Fat, total, 35 g carb., 849 mg sodium, 3 g fiber