- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 14-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. Dust with 1 tbsp of the polenta.
- 2 of 6 Bring 6 cups water to boiling. Add 1 1/4 tsp of the salt and the garlic powder. Slowly add polenta in a thin stream, whisking constantly. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes.
- 3 of 6 Remove from heat and stir in 3 tbsp of the Parmesan. Spread onto prepared pizza pan. Set aside.
- 4 of 6 Heat oil in a large, lidded skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add broccoli rabe and 1/4 cup water. Cover and cook 3 minutes. Uncover, increase heat to medium-high and cook an additional 3 minutes until just tender.
- 5 of 6 Spread ricotta over polenta, leaving a 1-inch border. Scatter broccoli rabe and garlic over ricotta. Top with remaining 3 tbsp Parmesan.
- 6 of 6 Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes until cheese is melted. Season with remaining 1/4 tsp salt; cut into wedges and serve.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 2 g fiber, 769 mg sodium, 407 kcal cal., 17 g pro., 52 g carb., 5 g sat. fat, 14 g Fat, total, 26 mg chol.