Pork Chops with Rosemary Lemon Potatoes
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 400 degrees .
- 2 of 5 In a small bowl, combine 1 tbsp rosemary, the lemon juice, garlic, 1 tsp lemon zest, 1/2 tsp salt and the pepper. Rub half the mixture onto pork chops. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a 12-inch cast-iron skillet over high heat. Add 2 chops and brown 2 minutes, turning once. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining 2 chops.
- 3 of 5 Reduce heat to medium-high. Toss potatoes with remaining herb mixture and 1/2 tsp salt. Fan slices into pan and drizzle with 1 tbsp oil. Cook, covered with foil, 5 minutes, without stirring. If you can, flip potatoes onto a plate or flip in pan with a spatula. Pour remaining oil into pan around edges of potatoes. Cook 5 more minutes, covered.
- 4 of 5 Return chops to pan; carefully transfer to oven. Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 5 of 5 Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add green beans and cook 4 minutes. Drain and toss with 2 tsp rosemary, 1 tsp lemon zest and 1/8 tsp salt.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 468 kcal cal., 22 g Fat, total, 38 g carb., 6 g fiber, 33 g pro.