Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Apple Cider Sauce
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Season pork with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Heat oil in a large oven-proof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork on all sides, about 7 minutes total. Place skillet in oven and bake for 12 minutes or until internal temperature registers 145 degrees F. Carefully remove from oven (handle will be hot), place meat on a serving platter and cover.
- 3 of 5 Stir flour into 1 cup of the broth until flour is dissolved; add to skillet. Add apple cider and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in cream and 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper; add mustard and simmer 1 minute. Add parsley.
- 4 of 5 Meanwhile, place the remaining 1 cup broth, 1/2 cup water and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in a medium size saucepan and bring to a simmer. Turn off heat and stir in couscous. Cover; let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- 5 of 5 Thinly slice pork and serve with sauce and couscous. For each lunch, reserve one serving of pork.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 101 mg chol., 14 g Fat, total, 6 g sat. fat, 464 kcal cal., 51 g carb., 32 g pro., 577 mg sodium, 3 g fiber