Apple-Marinated Pork Roast With Grilled Apple Rings
- 1 of 4 In bowl, combine apple juice concentrate, maple syrup, vinegar, oil, Worcestershire, salt, cinnamon and pepper. Place in large plastic food-storage bag with pork roast. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- 2 of 4 Prepare outdoor grill with hot coals arranged for indirect grilling, or heat gas grill for indirect grilling. Remove pork from marinade; reserve marinade.
- 3 of 4 Grill pork over indirect heat, covered, 1-1/2 hours or until internal temperature registers 160 degrees F on instant-read meat thermometer. Remove pork from grill; let rest 10 minutes.
- 4 of 4 Meanwhile, place marinade in medium-size saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. In a small cup, stir together cornstarch and water. Stir into marinade. Gently boil 1 minute or until thickened.
- 1 of 2 In large bowl, stir together butter, maple syrup and cinnamon. Add apple rings; toss to coat.
- 2 of 2 Grill apple rings over direct heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until glazed and tender. Serve pork with sauce and apples.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 5 g sat. fat, 12 g Fat, total, 64 mg chol., 259 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 288 kcal cal., 21 g pro., 24 g carb.