Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Strata
- 1 of 5 Saute onion in oil in medium-size skillet until softened, 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 2 of 5 Grease 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Arrange half the bread in dish. Add half the tomatoes and half the cheese. Repeat layering.
- 3 of 5 Lightly beat eggs in bowl. Add onion, milk, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour into baking dish. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- 4 of 5 Bake strata, uncovered, in 350 degree F oven 50 minutes until puffed and golden (knife inserted in center comes out clean). Let stand 10 minutes.
- 5 of 5 Meanwhile, cook bacon in skillet until crisp, 10 minutes. Drain bacon on paper toweling. Crumble bacon. Garnish strata with lettuce and bacon.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 438 kcal cal., 24 g pro., 32 g carb., 24 g Fat, total, 224 mg chol., 893 mg sodium