- 1 of 6 Place shrimp and balsamic dressing into a large resealable plastic bag; refrigerate for 15 minutes. Soak toothpicks in water while shrimp is marinating.
- 2 of 6 Microwave bacon for 1 minute on high. Cut slices in half crosswise (for a total of 24 pieces) and let cool.
- 3 of 6 Heat broiler. Coat a large broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4 of 6 Remove shrimp from marinade, reserving marinade. Put one piece of bacon on work surface. Place a shrimp at one end; tuck a jalapeno slice into curl of shrimp. Roll bacon up tightly to enclose filling, securing with toothpick. Repeat using all bacon, shrimp and jalapeno.
- 5 of 6 Stir together mayonnaise, chili sauce, pickle relish, red pepper and 1 tablespoon water. Cover dipping sauce; refrigerate until ready to use.
- 6 of 6 Place rolls on prepared pan and brush with reserved marinade. Broil 3 minutes. Turn and brush with marinade; broil an additional 2 minutes. Serve with sauce.
Servings Per Recipe: 24
Per Serving: 3 g sat. fat, 20 mg chol., 182 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 12 g Fat, total, 1 g carb., 2 g pro., 120 kcal cal.