- 1 of 1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Prepare Spice Rub:
- 1 of 2 Mix paprika, salt, thyme, garlic powder, onion powder, celery seeds and ground red pepper in small bowl. Rub ribs with spice mixture. Place ribs in single layer on rack in broiler or roasting pan.
- 2 of 2 Bake in preheated 325 degrees F oven for 30 to 60 minutes or until instant-read meat thermometer inserted in meat without touching bone registers 180 degrees F. Remove from oven.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce:
- 1 of 3 Stir together tomato paste, beer, molasses, brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire, ginger, red-pepper seasoning and onion in medium-size saucepan. Cook sauce, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until thickened, about 15 minutes. Divide sauce in half: 1 cup for basting sauce and 1 cup for an accompaniment.
- 2 of 3 Coat both sides of ribs evenly with half of barbecue basting sauce. Return to oven. Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Baste bone side of meat with remaining half of sauce reserved for basting.
- 3 of 3 Increase oven temperature to broil. Broil ribs, basted side up, 4 to 6 inches from heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn ribs over; baste with remaining basting sauce. Broil 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut ribs into serving-size pieces. Serve with reserved accompaniment sauce.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 1036 mg sodium, 829 kcal cal., 28 g carb., 49 g pro., 223 mg chol., 57 g Fat, total