BBQ Pork Burgers
- 1 of 1 Combine chili sauce, ketchup, vinegar, sugar and mustard in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over mediumlow heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer for one minute. Cover and set aside.
- 1 of 2 Combine sugar, garlic salt and cayenne in small cup.
- 2 of 2 Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium-hot.
- 1 of 4 Combine pork, mustard and 1-1/2 teaspoons of the Seasoning Mix. Shape into 6 patties about 3/4 inch thick. Place on a cookie sheet lined with plastic wrap. Sprinkle remaining Seasoning Mix over both sides of patties. With the back of a spoon press a 1/2-inch indentation in center of each burger for even grilling.
- 2 of 4 Using a long-handled brush, season rack with vegetable oil.
- 3 of 4 Grill patties 4 minutes. Turn; grill 4 minutes longer or until they register 160 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
- 4 of 4 Spoon 2 tablespoons coleslaw on bottom piece of each muffin. Top each with a burger, a generous tablespoon of BBQ Sauce, and muffin top. Serve extra sauce on the side.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 35 g Fat, total, 0 g fiber, 31 g pro., 35 g carb., 110 mg chol., 12 g sat. fat, 580 kcal cal., 1101 mg sodium