Berry-Bourbon Pork Tenderloin
- 1 of 3 Lightly coat grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat gas grill to medium-high heat or prepare charcoal grill with medium-hot coals.
- 2 of 3 In a small bowl, stir together garlic salt, onion powder, pepper and thyme until well combined. Rub onto all sides of the pork tenderloins.
- 3 of 3 Grill pork for 15 to 17 minutes, turning several times, until instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the meat registers 150 degrees F. Remove pork from grill, tent with foil and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 1 of 2 Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and thyme; cook 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in jam, bourbon, vinegar, ketchup and garlic salt. Return to heat; simmer 7 minutes, stirring.
- 2 of 2 Stir cornstarch-water mixture and then stir into sauce. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, until thickened. Slice pork on a slight diagonal and serve with sauce alongside.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 452 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 298 kcal cal., 12 g carb., 40 g pro., 8 g Fat, total, 2 g sat. fat, 112 mg chol.