Boston Sausage Grinder
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Place sausages in roasting pan; rub sausages with oil. Roast 15 minutes.
- 2 of 5 Cut sausages into bite-size pieces, 3/4 to 1 inch; return to pan. Add potatoes to pan.
- 3 of 5 Lower heat to 350 degrees F. Return pan to oven. Roast 15 minutes, stirring.
- 4 of 5 Add peppers, onion and garlic to pan. Roast 30 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- 5 of 5 Cut loaf of bread in half horizontally. Cut crosswise into sixths, for total of 12 pieces, or 6 sandwiches. Place equal amounts of sausage mixture into each sandwich. Serve hot.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 62 g carb., 30 mg chol., 15 g Fat, total, 802 mg sodium, 17 g pro., 451 kcal cal., 4 g sat. fat, 5 g fiber