- 1 of 3 Coat nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add bacon; cook until crisp, about 4 minutes.
- 2 of 3 Beat eggs, sour cream, salt and pepper in bowl until smooth; add chives. Add to skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring, until eggs are set, 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 3 of 3 Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- 1 of 2 Stir sour cream, milk, chives and salt in small bowl.
- 2 of 2 Spoon 1/3 cup egg mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll tortillas up; place, seam side down, on serving dish. Spoon sauce over tortillas.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 233 kcal cal., 13 g pro., 632 mg sodium, 2 g sat. fat, 11 g Fat, total, 218 mg chol., 19 g carb.