Cavatelli with Broccoli Rabe
- 1 of 5 Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Add broccoli rabe; simmer 5 minutes. Using a skimmer, remove broccoli rabe and set aside. Return water to a boil.
- 2 of 5 Cook cavatelli following package directions. Drain.
- 3 of 5 Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and onion; cook 5 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking up sausage with wooden spoon. Add garlic and cooked broccoli rabe; cook 5 minutes.
- 4 of 5 Add chicken broth, salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer. Add parsley. Remove from heat.
- 5 of 5 Pour sausage mixture over cooked pasta. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 5 g sat. fat, 50 mg chol., 16 g Fat, total, 82 g carb., 26 g pro., 595 kcal cal., 955 mg sodium, 5 g fiber