Cheesy Kielbasa And Pasta
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; place in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Add peas, sprinkling evenly over noodles.
- 3 of 5 Brown kielbasa in nonstick skillet over medium high heat for 5 to 7 minutes. Add to pasta in baking dish.
- 4 of 5 Whisk together soup, milk, pepper sauce and black pepper. Add to baking dish and toss to coat.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 350 degrees F oven for about 30 minutes or until heated through. Then let the casserole set for 5 minutes before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 62 mg chol., 10 g sat. fat, 56 g carb., 24 g Fat, total, 4 g fiber, 530 kcal cal., 21 g pro., 1367 mg sodium