Chipotle Mac and Cheese
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Cook shells in lightly salted boiling water for 13 minutes, following package directions. Drain.
- 3 of 5 In large heavy-bottomed saucepan (not nonstick), melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until well blended; cook for 1 minute. Whisk in 1 cup half-and-half; cook, whisking continuously, until very smooth. Whisk in remaining 1 cup half-and-half; continue to cook, whisking until thickened and smooth, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in Chipotle Seasoning, salt, 1 cup of Jack cheese and 1 cup of cheddar cheese until smooth.
- 4 of 5 Stir ham and cheese sauce into pasta. Spoon into prepared dish. Top with remaining cheeses.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 350 degrees F oven until bubbly and lightly golden on top, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven to rack; let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 64 mg chol., 19 g Fat, total, 28 g carb., 16 g pro., 11 g sat. fat, 348 kcal cal., 401 mg sodium, 1 g fiber